Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake

I've started taking a protein supplements after my strength training workouts, but I'm constantly looking for new ways to "prepare" it, and keep it interesting.  (i.e. I cannot drink protein powder with water.  YUCK.)

Today, I was really craving something sweet, so I made a milkshake.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake

1/4 cup Fat Free Vanilla Ice Cream
1 Sugar Free 60 Cal Jello Chocolate Pudding (the single serve already prepared cups)
1/2 Banana
1 scoop Protein Powder (mine is Pineapple Banana flavored)
1/2 tbsp Reduced Fat Peanut Butter

Combine all ingredients in blender.  Add water as necessary for consistency.

1 serving
WW Pts: 7  (High point, but very good and filling!)

No comments:

Post a Comment