Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Things need to change.

This week's weigh-in: +.8 lbs
Total lost: 53.4 lbs

Okay, I'm frustrated.  I had a great week, and I really expected to have a loss this week.  Instead, I gained .8 lb.  I know, not MAJOR.  I understand, it happens.  Here's why I'm frustrated:

My body seems to cycle.  No matter what I do, it seems that I either maintain or slightly gain two weeks in a row, and then the third week, I have a decent loss.  Why is this?  Someone, anyone, explain?  It's discouraging, because I never really know what's working and what isn't.  I have yet to really hit a plateau where I completely quit losing for a long period of time, so maybe this is my version of one?

In other news, I'm trying four new recipes this week, so look forward to some recipe postings soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment