Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

Take that, weekend temptations!

Last Friday, after I weighed in and realized that I needed to kick my butt into a little higher gear, I made myself a promise.  I was not going to go out to a bar all week.  This might not seem like a difficult thing, but I go out pretty often - not always drinking, but just to hang out with friends after work or for trivia that the local pub hosts.  Though I'm not always drinking, it usually leads to eating, and then I end up using all of my weekly points on Friday/Saturday night for stupid mindless food that I don't even care about.

This week, I conquered.  I invited friends over on Saturday night, ate dinner before they showed up, and had some wine.  I saved money.  And, I completed this week with 9 weeklies and all of my activity points left over!!  In response, the scale rewarded me, after barely chugging along the last three weeks.

This week's weigh-in:  -2.8 lbs

Total lost: - 54.8 lbs

I need to do this more often.  Less eating out, less night time eating.  I KNOW it will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment