Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

We all need a week off sometimes, right?

Okay, confession time.  From last Wednesday until today, I did not follow Weight Watchers one single bit. I ate anything and everything that I wanted, didn't track a single thing that I ate, and probably ate way more than I normally ever would, just because I felt like the week had already gone down the drain.  (Part of this was due to the mini vacation to San Luis Obispo, which is what the picture in the previous post is from)  Either way, no excuses.

Note to self (and readers):  Don't do this.

Today, I picked myself up, slapped myself across the face, and told myself to get with it.  I went grocery shopping and I've tracked all day.

Tomorrow's weigh-in will NOT be pretty.  I can promise you that.  But, I'm going.  I really want to lose 10 more pounds by May, so I need to get my butt in gear.  That's my current mini-goal, 175 by May 1st.

Have you had to pick yourself up and keep going lately?  What are your current mini goals?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you for getting back on plan! Way to go, Steph! =)

    ReplyDelete